META-Medicine that changed it’s name to META-Health (based on Dr Hamer’s model) tells us there are 2-phases to a disease which consist of a stress phase (sympathetic) and a regeneration phase (parasympathetic) and where the link started to be made during the 1950’s. For me it provides the missing link to how disease works and how knowing this informs, empowers and enables us to heal.
According to studies made by McEwen & Seeman (1999), McEwen & Lasky (2002), Segerstrom & Miller (2004), and Kopp & Rethelyi (2004) … it’s believed that almost every major illness that people acquire is due to chronic stress
What is it based on?
Based on the three embryological germ layers this shows how the brain and body are not only interconnected, but how every element what makes a human is a continuum. When something unexpected and dramatic happens where you feel isolated and unsure how to cope, it has an affect on the body, mind, social, spiritual and/or environmental aspects with far-reaching consequences.
By discovering the catalyst and following the information your body is endeavouring to process, it can in turn become re-energised and healthy again.
The two-phases of disease
- Part 1 finds you at whatever starting point you health is at
- Part 2 a shock happens which META-Medicine termed a UDIN but we can call it an upset – caused by something that’s said to you, a tone of voice, a look, something you see, hear and/or feel that creates the stress-response
- Part 3 you go into the STRESS Phase (sympathetic nervous system) where you might have disturbed sleep poor eating, cold extremities, obsessive thinking
- Part 4 the Reversal Point is when something happens to relieve the original UDIN, so that you feel better about it, relieved (this can happen in your sleep)
- Part 5 the body goes into the REGENERATION Phase (parasympathetic nervous system) when the physical symptoms appear, such as the common cold, an upset stomach, etc
- Part 6 theHealing Crisis (HC) happens where your set of symptoms peak
- Part 7 the body is coming out of the HC, symptoms are calming, you’re over the worst
- Part 8 you’re convalescing, and recouping your energy
- Part 9 ‘normal service’ is resumed and you feel as well as you possibly can
Why does a disease come back?
Although you complete the 9-steps unless you address the shock elements at step #2 a condition stays in your system and gets re-triggered, which is what’s happening with chronic health issues.
There is likely more than one condition being chronically re-triggered where you might be in the first phase with one condition and second phase with another.
Getting rid of what the body is trying to process (from the original upset/shock/trauma) does two things, it frees you of the chronic health issue, and it frees up more energy, because carrying around lots of stress takes it toll. This understanding is astonishingly accurate and empowering, because you can determine what’s going on in your body at any one time, and understand which phase you’re in.
As a perpetual health-detective I’d been looking for answers to my own questions since I was a kid, and delighted to discover not only what lived underneath my own stuff, but the specifics of that, as getting inside it is what puts the pieces of the puzzle together, as you get rid.
Step up to the mark
PS – Directing your own destiny begins by arranging a quick 15-min chat which kick-starts having more energy to develop what you really, really want.