Taking your NES Scan is a way of complimenting how your doctor is working with you, while using a range of information it senses within and around the body, known as an energy field according to the findings inside the Quantum Sciences, where everything is connected.
Peter Fraser, the co-founder of NES Health and the brains behind it, referred to this as The Human Body Field, based on information he studied for over 30-yrs, and at NES Health it usually begins with your NES scan.
The health scan
The scan reveals a series of screens that show what is going on in your body-field, right now, on a number of levels such as:
- The bio-chemical physical body, which includes organ tissue, nutritional and environmental factors
- The emotional welfare of what you’re dealing with, where it highlights the challenges you’re currently working through
- The areas of the brain that tie into Embryology that an ACE Practitioner can interpret more easily
- The energy sappers that need re-dressing, and as they’re interpreted you’ll understand what they are in yor life, whether that is your job, your partner, your home, your habits, your health, etc
- It also gives a recommended programme that helps clear those challenges in a number of ways, where a miHealth is included if available (Jane uses hers with clients in a number of ways that integrate NES and ACE)
- It gives you a few ah-ha moments by returning results that you’ve no idea as to how a 30-second scan could possibly find
What your health scan gives you
The scan reveals all of the above and gives you half an hour of clearing the highlighted points shown on the scanned figure that appears on the screen.
The results show up in a colour coded system where red is top priority working back to white as the lowest. You’ll clear a number of red, and orange (the second priority readings) as time allows. A scan screen looks like this:
The screen shown here is always the first to appear on a scan and identifies the body’s balance in tandem with the axis of the planet.
If there is a discrepancy it will begin making recommendations aimed at bringing your whole system back into a healthy equilibrium.
There are then monthly treatments you can continue in order to bring your whole system back into health, wellness, vitality, and increased longevity.
P.S. Jane would love to support you in getting rid of what weighs you down, so that you can have more vibrant health, vitality and bring more balance into your life.
Take the next steps
Are you ready to take some steps to change whatever’s creating an emotional roller-coaster, because this will make a difference. Let’s arrange a chat so that you can get more of an insight into what you can end a run of.