You might have been on all manner of eating plans, weight loss systems, patches, potions and pills. You might think it’s impossible to actually drop the weight and keep it off , because you’ve given it more than a fair go and you may even believe it’s your fault that you never achieve your weight loss goals.
Does Any Of This Sound Familiar?
Do you find yourself obsessing over certain foods, calories, diets, exercise or weighing yourself more often than makes sense?
But you can reach those goals by taking a different approach and by-the-way, you not reaching those goals before, it’s definitely not your fault!
Kelly’s Sweet Tooth
Do You Keep Going Round In Circles?
- Starting new dieting systems?
- Going back to familiar weight-loss systems you’ve used before?
- Do you think you’re overweight because you don’t exercise enough?
- Are you using food to compensate your every mood change?
- Do you believe you’ll never lose weight but go through the motions of dieting anyway?
- Have you secretly given-up?
- Have you decided nothing works for you?
- Does being overweight give you a good bond with friends?
Joan’s Immobility And The Related Weight Gain
This Helps With
- Eliminating food cravings?
- Getting control back around meal times?
- Eating regularly and sensibly?
- Still having treats, without being desperate for them?
- Letting the weight fall off without fretting about it?
Marilyn And The Meringue
What Can Happen Instead
If you want to recover your control around food by eating just the way slim people do, without beating yourself up or feeling you’re being denied foods you love, these methods are just what you need.
They demonstrate that it’s not so much about what you eat but how you eat and this is what makes the biggest difference, and this is how they help you get rid of out-of-sync eating.
By getting free of the stress that drives yo-yo weight-loss / weight-gain patterns you’ll find life far easier when you regain your energy and vitality, as well as rediscovering the slimmer figure you know is hiding right now.
What To Do Next
If you’re ready to do things differently:
- Arrange a chat with Jane and explore your options
- Call on 01303 223233 or 07951 522829
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop-in sessions
- One-to-one sessions
- VIP Days to change a whole heap of symptoms
- Over Skype
- On the phone
- Online courses
Lose Weight & Keep It Off With Jane
Are you investing time:
At the gym?
On an eating plan?
Taking all the ‘right’ supplements?
Juicing and detoxing?
But your weight still fluctuates
Well if this is you
then it’s not your fault because …
There’s another step that ONCE you implement it
brings all the other pieces of the puzzle together
so that your efforts will be
in all your other efforts
Want to fit into that pair of jeans? Want to go on holiday and not feel embarrassed?
Want to be comfortable in your own skin? Do you keep covering up to disguise your shape? Do you want to lose weight and maintain it?
“The techniques Jane taught me were extremely helpful. They not only worked quickly, almost instantaneously at times, they gave me something I could use at home.” NHS Midwife – Kent
If you run to food for cover If you’re on the hamster-wheel of food cravings and want to jump off If you’ve no control around unwanted habits If you’ve had enough of feeling you’re never going to manage it If you feel ready to change this once and for all
This suits any style of eating plan
Make This The Last Time!
Have you lost your libido?
Want to get back to having more fun?
But losing your mojo instead of the weight
You can choose from a range of working to get where you want to be
Call for a chat with
Jane Unsworth – Master Practitioner & Trainer
Runs in Folkestone & Whitstable
“I always had a tendency to over-eat, but big changes happened as soon as I began working with Jane. I found her easy to talk to. I stopped thinking about the next meal, and lost weight without any real effort.” Teacher – Kent
01303 223233 / 07951 522829 email@example.com