Are you someone who has ‘tried’ every eating plan out there? It’s nothing to be ashamed of, you just want answers right? And why not!
However, when it comes to repetitive eating plans and yo-yo weight gain-loss-gain the indications are that food and exercise are not the whole story.
Does it resonate with you?
If neither of these is fully working in getting you to goal weight then the information I share here provides an excellent solution.
We’re talking about what drives your behaviour to eat differently to others, because this takes you out-of-sync with your body’s requirements, which ultimately impacts other areas of your health.
Post Diet Rewards
If all we want to do is reward ourselves with food once we’ve reached target, then something is out-of-whack, right? In 2007 the UCLA reported that only 22-25% of dieters are successful in losing weight and maintaining it because they make lasting lifestyle changes.
But what if you’re amongst the 75-78% of dieters who can’t wait to reward themselves by over-indulging in food again? The reports conclusion was … wait for it … Diets Are The Best Way To Gain Weight.
What’s The Answer?
It’s because diets miss a trick, in not addressing the drivers behind out-of-control eating. Diets are absolutely fine provided we are dealing with or have dealt with this and the good news is … that’s where I come in.
At Kick The Dieting Habit, I want to help whatever eating plan that suits you become the last one you’ll ever need and not just another notch on the bedpost of eating plans. Tick!
How Does It Work
I offer a range of services that cater for all needs, no matter where you are in your recovery of getting back into a ‘normally’ functioning body with all parts of you onboard with that ideal.
When you’re on the home straight you may just want an Accountability Coachingpartner, so you can set weekly goals that keep you on track.
You may be overweight but keep stumbling, specially around certain times of day, or have certain foods that seem to control you. We can address that with a Food Cravings session where you spend 90-minutes addressing each and every one.
You may want to address the more emotionally fuelled patterns that lead you to turn to food at any excuse, and we can pick off all that needs to be addressed using the Silver Weight Coaching.
If you have physical symptoms we’ll address them in tandem with your eating, because they can be very relevant in what’s keeping you stuck, which means you can make a full recovery back to good health and wellness, and the Gold Weight Coaching offers this.
Finally you may be suffering with a range of symptoms, physical conditions, hormonal disruption, and need a proper way of addressing the whole enchilada and that’s where the Platinum Weight Coaching comes in.
There are also a range of other accompanying services to help where you need something else instead of or to compliment whatever else you’re using, such as@
- A 3-hr or 6-hr Breakthrough Session … and make a big difference.
- A META-Weight Taster that allows you 30-minutes to experience the speed of a the META-Healing Process technique that works quickly if you’re ready to get free of what stops you?
- If you want to understand more about the importance of other physiological symptoms and their impact you can have a META-Health Check that is based on META-Medicine and gives a full and clear picture as to what needs to be worked on to get you free of past emotional and physical conflicts.
- If you want the benefit of a Hypnosis Recording this will be personalised to you and your needs.
- If you’re curious but unsure you can always try a One-Off Consultation, but it’s just that and wouldn’t contribute towards other sessions if you decided to go further.
- A KTDH Weight Loss Membership is in the pipeline for 2013 and you can register your interest here, this will be a lower cost way of having using the information and techniques.
- And there’s more coming!