These tools and techniques help address a whole host of problems, here at ABC Simple As we deal with the following:
- Chronic Diseases (acute, chronic and serious)
- Bipolar alongside the whole gamut of what are usually classed as psychological conditions where mood-swings and more are at play
- Eating Disorders where it’s more than a question of lifestyle change – which can be found at Kick The Dieting Habit instead
- Relationships albeit personal, family, friendship or work and the huge impact they make on how we behave in the world
- Stress and how it underpins every aspect of life when we’re out of whack!
But let’s look at them one by one shall we?
Now you may be someone who has been diagnosed with Bipolar and although you may not have learned it this way, it is another type of chronic disease, because there will be times when you are in mania, other times experiencing depression and other times when neither is going on, but nor are you please-forgive-the-generalization normal or like any other Average-Joe?
This is because there are two conflicts at play and for some people this brings about a personality change, even an alteration in sexual preference. Lots more to share on this in the future. The questions about this condition are likely to be:
- Do you get manic highs or hibernating lows?
- Do you turn to poor habits to feel better about yourself?
- Are you suffering with the overwhelm of a downward spiralling feeling?
- Do you find yourself having endless duvet days?
- Do you suffer from overwhelm that keeps you stuck to the spot?
- Are you on medication you’d rather not but unsure how to break free?
- Does your sexual preference change from time-to-time?
META-Medicine shares some great information about how the brain works, what causes Bipolar, the inherent effects, and how it can be sorted, once and for all.
You may have found your sexual preference swinging back and forth and there is a clear explanation for this and how it stems from the two hemispheres of the brain. META-Medicine will shows us very clearly what is going on here.
This also addresses any and all the conditions in-between, personality disorders, depression, anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder, the list goes on.
I’d start by asking these questions:
- Are you suffering chronic pain with no end in sight?
- Have you got a medical diagnosis but left wondering ‘why me’?
- Are you living with a terminal disease unable to find peace of mind?
If any of this sounds familiar, you may also have noticed that your chronic pain and/or disease often disappears then reappears and according to the META-Medicine model this is because the original cause moves in and out of the Two-Phases of Disease jumping between Stress (1st Phase) and Healing (2nd Phase) which explains why we’re not always aware of it and may even think its gone.
If you have constant symptoms of pain, or physical symptoms then it indicates you’re stuck in the second healing phase but are unable to get it out of your body, which is where META-Medicine can show you what caused it and how to finally get it through your system and out of your body.
Fears And Phobias
Phobias are easy to deal with and don’t take long at all. META-Medicine and other tools help to find out how that started, which you may have full awareness of, maybe not.
- Are you afraid of flying and hate how it interferes with your holidays?
- Are you afraid to have your say in groups apart from friends and family?
- Do you shriek at the mention of a mouse or pale at the sight of a spider?
- Are you accommodating an irrational fear or phobia?
Phobias often get sorted within an hour … fears may take longer, dependent on how long and how deep-rooted they are and what lies behind them.
Whatever Phobia you have that is keepng you stuck, perhaps it’s connected to flying, needles, a spider, a mouse and any of 101 other types there are, they have a pattern and you can easily be free of it.
Our relationships with others (and self) dictate how we are in the world, and if you have a chronic medical condition, if you have a poor relationship with food, if you have mood swings, it more than likely that you will lash out or steer clear of your nearest and dearest, meaning family and close friends.
If any of this sounds familiar these are the questions for you:
- Have you lost the va-va-voom in your life-partner relationship?
- Do you find it hard to relate to your family or friends?
- Is there someone at work who really ‘gets on your nerves’?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by what others did to you in the past?
- Are you bullied at school?
The only person you can change is yourself but there’s some really good news! Once you change how you feel around something all the factors change in others as well as yourself, and they in-turn magically change towards you.
Stress is increasingly being shown to relate to chronic disease and is identifying two types, the short-term, get’s you fired and excited about the task, meeting, day to come, or the long-term ongoing, no reprise disease related type. And it’s the latter one we are dealing with here.
The questions to answer here are:
- Do you find a situation playing over and over in your head?
- Do you lack the confidence to put yourself forward?
- Do you have poor sleep patterns that leave you feeling tired and worn out?
- Do you feel stressed out and running on empty?
It’s now being claimed that around 95% of all disease is caused by stress, but what are the factors that cause it? Most doctors will tell you its caused by diet, environment, job, relationships, money and mindset.
What is becoming clear is that we don’t have to be a puppet in the causes of stress, we do have control in how we react to what happens in our life and that is where the real power lies.
The only person you can change is yourself or feelings around a situation are your own. And strangely 🙂 … once you change how you feel around something all the factors change in others as well as yourself, because everything shifts and it becomes a real game-changer.
And similarly with Anxiety and it’s related conditions, where sufferers are mentally tortured, by simply life and social situations.
These things can stop someone from relaxing enough to let conversation just play out, so life can unfold in a flowing organic manner, and when a person tries to force things to happen it’s like someone dropped a clanger, isn’t it?
These techniques show you how it started and by using some easy-to-learn techniques you can become more at ease with yourself and others. This will allow you to go out and enjoy life more easily too.