If you’ve been tied in to believing that you are what you eat then you’ve been missing a huge part of the puzzle.
This course will start to get your weight unstuck, it’ll help to clear out some of the stress and whatever drives your patterns for unhelpful behaviours, thoughts, etc.
Get Your Weight Unstuck
Changing the emotional drivers behind weight gain means you’ll get rid of the patterns, that have you eating extra, thinking you’re not a good person and so on.
Once you work on what lies behind the behaviour the behaviour will stop, then weight loss becomes a doddle.
This 2-day workshop takes you through a series of techniques and tools that completely turn your weight issue on it’s head. You’ll experience group exercises, working in partnership with other participants (one-to-one) so you can learn the basics to take away and apply with yourself immediately.
Creates New Patterns That Make You Slim
Taking the patterns you learned, about yourself, during Workshop Level 1 enables you to be specific and get to the core more efficiently during this workshop and includes the following strategies:
- Track down where a behaviour started and work on your Food Cravings
- Stop Self-Sabotage in it’s tracks by learning why it happens, then you’ll make different choices
- Learn how to know whether your brain, body and mind are actually onboard with your long-term goals
- Let go of unhelpful behaviours and habits that drag you down when you start Emotional Eating
- Take the hassle out of getting slimmer without resorting to other unhelpful behaviours
- Learning what stops you
- Planning for a successful outcome
This 2-day Workshop covers all manner of getting free of old habits and walking away with new ones.
Where And When – 2014
- 21-22 June / 25-26 October
- Saturday: 9.00 am-5.30 pm
- Sunday: 9.30 am-5.30 pm
Book Your Place Here
- Pay a £50.00 deposit to secure your place
- OR take the EARLY Bird discount up to a month beforehand
- Become an accredited practitioner working with clients, employees, patients, staff and students
Level 2 – 25-26 October 2014 (Early Bird closes 25 September 2014)