During a successful career in the travel industry, in 2004 I began training in personal development techniques and launched my own practice in 2007.
I’m Jane and I’m passionate about taking creative performers through a range of creative methods that lead to them breaking out of what holds them back from living a full and creative life that fully flows.
I work with artists, writers, and performers; outwardly confident and successful, they wrangle with their self-esteem, eating disorders, depression, anxiety, stage fright, being found out, and more besides.
I work with clients in one-to-one sessions (in person, on the phone, or over Skype) where you receive state-of-the-art creative approaches for creative change. I also run group workshops in:
- Ramp Up Your Talents – helps you value your work as much as your tribe, your family and your fans
- Life Is NOT A Dress Rehearsal – transforms your relationships, your life and you
- The Diva Delusion – defying all things weight, eating and food
Why focus on creative people?
Artists, writers, dancers, actors, designers and other creative people put themselves – in person or through their work – on public view. It’s a challenge that requires a special mix of confidence and vulnerability.
I’ve been working in my practice since 2007, using an innovative blend of therapeutic coaching techniques to get to the heart of their concerns and the issues that are holding them back from achieving, performing or creating.
I help creatives find their flow
If you are feeling stuck or blocked, my personalised application of Emotional Freedom Techniques, Neuro Linguistic Programming and other techniques will navigate us right to the core of your concerns.
Building resilience is an important feature of my approach. I use emotionally-stabilising techniques to ‘ground’ my clients as we explore challenging or emotive issues.
From this firm foundation, we will work together to identify the root of your creative block and make the simple changes that will release and restore your creative flow.
I offer three main approaches
to meet your needs and budget
1-Creating your master plan
Dip your toe into the coaching and wellbeing waters by digging into your long-term ambitions and setting out your stall on paper, that delivers a resolution plan to take away and implement. Read more>>
2-A face-to-face masterclass
Take the fast track approach by spending a day together focusing on a single issue or area of concern, that delivers you out of what holds you back. This resets all parts of you for outrageous success. Read more>>
3-VIP Pass for an overall approach
You are a creative individual with ideas and ambitions for your work and life, but life seems to hold you back. What’s going on in your health, work, family and background that is stopping you from being, YOU? These programmes take a holistic approach bringing all the strands together that give you clear insight that feeds back into your work as you change your inner life landscape. Read more>>
For anything related to workshops, events, speaking, writing, get in touch!
Following AAMET EFT’s updated criteria, I was accredited as an AAMET EFT Master Accredited Trainer, 2014. This followed a decade of training and practice with leading practitioners in personal development:
- NES Health Practitioner, training with Dr Rainer Viehweger, 2013
- Endorsed as ACE Master Practitioner Trainer for Level 3, Richard Flook, 2013
- AAMET endorsement as EFT Master Trainer & Practitioner, Level 3, 2014
- IMMA endorsement to train META-Health Introductory weekends, 2013
- NES miHealth as part of the META-Healing Process, NES, 2012
- AAMET EFT Trainer, Level 3 with Karl Dawson in Brighton, 2011
- Master META-Medicine and META-Healing Process Practitioner training, with Richard Flook, 2011
- META-Medicine Master Practitioner training with Richard Flook through the IMMA (International META-Medicine Association), 2010
- Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner training with Karl Dawson in Brighton, 2010
- PSYCH-K Basic & Advanced Practitioner training with Mary Trenfield in Bristol, 2008
- Emotional Freedom Techniques Practitioner Levels 1, 2, & 3, AAMET, 2008
- Hypnotherapist and Hypno-healing with Atkinson Ball College, Regents Park, London, 2006
- Life Coach Certificate (self) and Diploma (clients), Newcastle College, 2005
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner training with co-found Richard Bandler and Paul McKenna, 2004
My life has been shaped by many experiences other than personal development training, such as:
- Teaching school leavers and special needs students vocational skills for the textile and catering industries during the 1980’s
- BSc (Hons) Home Economy, Manchester Metropolitan, which incorporated food science, nutrition and dietetics, biology, physics, chemistry, social science, housing and textiles
- Travel consultant, SAGA, which included travel to Borneo, Penang, South Africa, Kenyan Safari, China. As a member of the specialist team for 7* properties, I travelled to spa resorts in Dubai and the Maldives
- Bitten by the travel bug, I’ve travelled independently around New Zealand, Antarctica, South America (Patagonia, Buenos Aires and Santiago)
Take the next step to making a significant difference for you
Widget not in any sidebars