During a successful career in the travel industry, in 2004 I began training in personal development techniques and launched my own practice in 2007. I’m Jane and I’m passionate about taking performers through a range of state-of-the-art approaches. These lead to breaking out of what holds back a life that flows, free from the uphill struggle that conscious effort and willpower presents when the stubborn force of the subconscious mind is overlooked.
I work with performers who are outwardly confident and successful, but wrangle with their: anxiety; audition nerves; being found out; body image; confidence; depression; eating disorders; libido; relationships; self-esteem; sleep; stage fright and more besides. I see clients one-to-one (in person, on the phone, online) where state-of-the-art approaches make creative change quicker than anything they’re likely to have used before. I also run the following related workshops:
- The Diva Delusion – that defies all you think you know about body image (weight, eating, food, repeating patterns) – next event 9 October – 20 November 2017
- Life Is NOT A Dress Rehearsal – transforms your relationships next course January-February 2018 register here
- Ramp Up Your Talents – guides you to value your talents more clearly next course May-June 2018 register here
My Professional Hat
Although I work informally with clients I take the required outcome seriously, and following AAMET International’s EFT standards update in 2013 I progressed as an AAMET Master Accredited Trainer & Practitioner. The same associated body that in January 2016 the US Military selected to apply in working on soldiers suffering with PTSD. My trainings in the following methods spanned over a decade with some of the world’s thought leaders in personal development:
- 2004 Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner with Paul McKenna & NLP co-founder Richard Bandler
- 2005-06 Life Coach with Newcastle College
- 2006 Hypnotherapist & Hypno-healer with Cherith Powell
- 2008-14 EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Master Trainer & Practitioner with AAMET + Karl Dawson
- 2008 PSYCH-K Advanced Facilitator with Mary Trenfield
- 2010 Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner with Karl Dawson
- 2010-14 META-Medicine (META-Health) + MHP (META-Healing Process) + ACE (Advanced Clearing Energetics) Master Practitioner & Trainer with Richard Flook + IMMA (International META-Medicine Association)
- 2012-13 NES Health Practitioner with Dr Rainer Viehweger
Why focus on performers and creative people?
Performers in particular, as well as artists, writers, designers and other creative practitioners willingly or otherwise put themselves – in person or through their work – on public view. It’s a challenge that requires a special mix of confidence and vulnerability. It feels icky for many, who are highly sensitive but spilling over with ideas to share, and is due to all manner of reasons.
Working in my practice since 2007 I’ve developed an innovative blend of therapeutic approaches that incorporate the coaching techniques mentioned in order to get to the heart of their concerns and the issues that hold them back from achieving, performing or creating. I come from an incredibly creative family on my mums side, and had I had the support and confidence I felt I needed then, I would have pursued my first love of dance, which as we know has it’s own timeline that realised too late didn’t get off the blocks although I’m still compelled to strut-my-stuff.
I help performers get into their flow
If you are feeling stuck or blocked, my personalised application of Emotional Freedom Techniques, Neuro Linguistic Programming and other techniques will navigate us right to the core of your concerns.
Building resilience is an important feature of my approach. I use emotionally-stabilising techniques to ground my clients as we explore challenging or emotive issues.
From this firm foundation, we will work together to identify the root of your creative block and make the simple changes that will release and restore your creative flow.
I offer three main approaches to fit your needs
1-Creating your master plan
Dip your toe into the coaching and wellbeing waters by digging into your long-term ambitions and setting out your stall on paper, that delivers a resolution plan to take away and implement. Read more>>
2-A face-to-face masterclass
Take the fast track approach by spending a day together focusing on a single issue or area of concern, that delivers you out of what holds you back. This resets all parts of you for outrageous success. Read more>>
3-VIP Pass for an overall approach
You are a creative individual with ideas and ambitions for your work and life, but life seems to hold you back. What’s going on in your health, work, family and background that is stopping you from being, YOU? These programmes take a holistic approach bringing all the strands together that give you clear insight that feeds back into your work as you change your inner life landscape. Read more>>
For anything related to asking questions, joining me for a workshop, asking me to an event, to speak or write for you please get in touch here.
My life has been shaped by many right and wrong turns, wonderfully loving as well as challenging people, and situations. I talk more frankly about my life experiences and what led me to do what I do now in blog posts and videos. Along the way I’ve achieved a few good things, most of which you won’t find on any of these pages, but here’s a professional outline that interweaves and lead up to what I love doing now:
- Training school leavers and special needs students vocational skills for the textile and catering industries during the 1980’s
- Took a degree in my late thirties, a BSc (Hons) Home Economy, at Manchester Metropolitan, which incorporated food science, nutrition and dietetics, biology, physics, chemistry, social science, housing and textiles
- I was a travel consultant for SAGA which included traveling to Borneo, Penang, South Africa, Kenyan Safari, China. Then as a member of the specialist team for 7* properties I travelled to spa resorts in Dubai and the Maldives
- Bitten by the travel bug, I’ve travelled independently around New Zealand, Antarctica, South America (Patagonia, Buenos Aires and Santiago)
Take the next step to making a significant difference for you