META-Health, that was META-Medicine (MH) tells us there are 2-phases to disease which consist of a stress phase (sympathetic) and a regeneration phase (parasympathetic) but this link has only been made during the last 50-60 years. But importantly they provide the key to learning what’s stopping you from living a better quality of life.
According to studies made over the last 10-15-yrs by McEwen & Seeman (1999), McEwen & Lasky (2002), Segerstrom & Miller (2004), and Kopp & Rethelyi (2004) … it’s believed that almost every major illness that people acquire is due to chronic stress
What is it based on?
Based on the three embryological germ layers MH shows how inter-connected the brain and body are. When something unexpected and dramatic happens where you feel isolated and unsure how to cope, it can have an affect on the body, mind, social, spiritual and/or environmental aspects with far-reaching consequences.
By discovering the catalyst and following the information your body is endeavouring to process, it can in turn become re-energised and healthy again.
The two-phases of disease
The 2-phases of disease are broken into 9-stages:
- Part 1 finds you in good health (whatever your starting point is)
- Part 2 something happens and META-Health (META-Medicine as was) (MH) calls it a UDIN but we can call it an upset (something someone says to you, their tone of voice, a look they give you, an event you witnessed)
- Part 3 the body and mind go into the STRESS Phase (sympathetic nervous system) where you might have disrupted sleep and eating patterns, cold extremities, slightly raised blood pressure
- Part 4 the Reversal Point is when something happens to relieve the original UDIN, so that you feel better about it, relieved. Perhaps that person makes it up with you, or you leave a stressful situation; like being away from work on holiday
- Part 5 the body goes into the REGENERATION Phase (parasympathetic nervous system) when the physical symptoms appear, i.e. with a common cold the body aches and you lose lots of fluid, through sweating, mucous, etc
- Part 6 theHealing Crisis (HC) happens where your set of symptoms are at their worst and in serious diseases this will be the most dangerous stage, for example it’s when a heart attack would occur
- Part 7 the body is coming out of the HC and experiencing milder symptoms and although the worst is over there’s a need for warmth and sleep
- Part 8 time for convalescence where the appetite for wholesome food returns
- Part 9 when normal service is resumed and back to your optimum health levels, or maybe a little less so, depending on what the illness was
Why does a disease come back?
But instead of completing the 9-steps we often find a condition stays within the body’s system or gets triggered again by another (similar or an entirely different) UDIN (the latter indicates there is more than one UDIN impacting) and can keep the condition running around on a loop.
And of course there can be more than one condition being re-triggered again and again where you might be in the first phase with one disease and the second phase with another. When a condition comes and goes it gets labelled as a chronic condition’s.
We have to get rid of the original upset from the body’s memory system in order to get free of long-held symptoms. And the energy-based tools and techniques used here are ideal, because they get to the crux of things quickly, without having to go into the story behind an event.
Take the next steps
If any of this resonates and you think you have symptoms that only arrived after an event that was stressful or emotional, and you’re curious as to how you can change it once and for all.
This is not a talk-therapy, it’s quicker because there’s no need for the story.
P.S. I’d love to hear your thoughts and if this model resonates with your experience? And if you need help in making a substantial change I’m happy to offer you a chance to unravel some of it when you: