Addressing your Food Cravings will make a massive difference in your chance of having a successful slimming outcome.
Food is not the culprit of being overweight, it’s a symptom and not the cause. But reducing the food cravings helps you to re-learn how to eat naturally without denying yourself, which in itself reduces the underlying stress that creates overeating in the first place.
You’ll learn how to
- Let go of calorie counting
- Let go of seeing food as the enemy, by calling them good and bad
- Let go of the weight, because you know you want to!!!
- This is the easiest way to let go of the weight without the hassle
- How to stop denying yourself your favourite foods
- A proven formula for success in order to lose weight more easily
- How to lose the weight without tearing your hair out
- To lose weight without losing your love of food
Learn to eat naturally
This lets you dig into everything that holds you back. These are great when you’re ready to make some significant change and want to get yourself on the right track.
This really catapults your efforts into a better future where you’re totally motivated, and deals with whatever held you back from achieving your targets before.
Come along and join in at the Food Cravings Group Sessions at Ingles Manor in Folkestone, or book a private one-to-one session with Jane and make your food cravings a thing of the past.
Food cravings drop-in’s